1. Birds of a feather flock together --- and crap on your car.
2. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
3. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
4. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
5. A penny saved is a government oversight.
6. The real "art of conversation" is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to "leave unsaid the wrong thing" at the tempting moment.
7. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
8. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to go ahead and just buy a replacement.
9. He who hesitates is probably right.
10. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
11. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
12. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
13. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
14. Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "Theirs"?
15. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are " XL".