Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!
Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Day. Do you have a co-worker who talks non-stop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't care about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff, creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:
* You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
* You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
* You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
* No weapons are allowed ... other than going at somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
* If questioned by a supervisor (or Police, if the supervisor is the irritant), you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!
Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get slapping ... and have a great day!!